Saturday, November 1, 2008

THE GREAT SCHLOCK - Save the Jews Tour

from Pam Geller's "Atlas Shrugs"

“The Jews went to the death camps like lambs to the slaughter.” That’s what we, today’s grandparents, had to hear when we were young. How did the Jews of Europe get trapped, foolish girl? The great exterminators looked so handsome in their crisp uniforms. They seduced the masses and stifled dissent with sweet words, clever rhetoric, and strong arm tactics.

I have my own opinion of your suga suga Obama. Grandmothers know the wily ways of sweet talking hustlers and hip Pied Pipers. Follow me, love me, trust me, sing my praises. Swing with me, gush like a mountain stream, and don’t worry your pretty little head. Where are we going? We’re going to Hopeandchange. Follow me. Trust me.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/the_great_reverse_schlep_save_the_jews_tour/

No comments: